Clinical Dietician, Nutritionist
Having competed on a National and European level in cycling (first place Individual timing and a third place at the Women’s speed event at the National races of 2015), Natalia became interested in using food as a way of maximizing sports performance, but also as therapy. This led her to embark on a four-year Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at the Department of ATEI in Crete
There she discovered how to look at nutrition from an evidence-based perspective and using this knowledge to help people help themselves.
People often seek a nutritional consultation to:
- Enhance digestive and gastro-intestinal health
- Balance hormonal fluctuations
- Explore weight loss strategies
- Support cardiovascular health
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Strengthen or modulate immune responses
- Improve emotional wellbeing
- Maintain energy levels and concentration throughout the working day
- Maximize their sports performance
The first session:
The first session lasts about an hour, during which a detailed medical history of the individual is initially recorded. Daily eating habits and the biochemical composition of the body is assessed and analyzed.
Body composition analysis (Tanita) is a partial body composition analysis with high accuracy, using non invasive bio-impedance multi-requency technology.
At the end of the session we’ll discuss what you hope to achieve from a nutritional perspective and the time frames by which you goals will be achieved.
An individualized diet plan will be created. This will be sent to you by email within 2 days and a review date will be set (usually within 2 weeks).